Anaiya Sophia is an independent mystic of an almost forgotten faith, author and a teacher of Kundalini Yoga. She carries an Oral Transmission that stirs the remembrance of the Sophia, Isis, Magdalene lineage.
Her books include:
- Open your Heart with Kundalini Yoga (Harper Collins, 2002)
- Sacred Sexual Union (Inner Traditions, 2013)
- The Rose Knight (Lulu, 2014)
- Fierce, Fierce Feminine: One Woman’s Journey to Find Her Authentic Voice (Inner Traditions)
Anaiya lives in the Occitan region of Southern France with her beloved husband Pete Wilson. Together in union with the land, they take people on their own Grail Quest into an immersive interaction where an initiation by the Feminine Principle is almost always guaranteed. They run a B & B where individuals and small groups can come and stay.
Anaiya can conduct Baptism, Marriage, Divorce and Death Rite Ceremonies.
Pete Wilson is a 56-year-old ex-infantry soldier of 15 years, now on a personal quest to be an authentic Warrior of The Heart, living ever deeper a ground life. A no-bullshit, straight-talking man yet willing to listen and learn, he enjoys living and loving whilst sharing life with his wife Anaiya running a BnB in the foothills of the French Pyrenees. Pete has worked as:
- Sergeant in The Grenadier Guards with service on Royal Duties, Northern Ireland and First Gulf War.
- Started with 3 friends his own company, a successful Climbing gym in Stockholm, Sweden. Speaks fluent Swedish.
- Manager of a Bouldering Gym in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Manager of Spiritual Event Centre Copenhagen, Denmark
- Administrator at large Spiritual Residential Retreat Centre on Møn, Denmark